Friday, August 17, 2012

The Hill Pt. II

Not going to be a very long post right now, just  an update on my running adventures.
Remember this god-forsaken and cursed  hill?

 Don't ask why but I did it again defying instincts telling me to run away, haha run away...I made a funny. Sorry, anyways, I decided I might as well try to defeat this oh so special hill that I hold near and dear to my heart. I set my stopwatch and started up it. Result? 3min18s to the top with me stopping at that special 3/4 mark I cannot get past. So now that I know exactly how much time I spend punishing myself on the hill the logical thing would be to not go near it again right? Yeah, probably right  but for me that's a no. Goal: spend as little time on the hill as possible while still doing it. Translation: Get that time down!! I will try to incorporate this beast in at least once a week or once every other week that is to be determined right now. I will also keep all of you updated as I moved to conquer this madness. Wish me luck!

So this picture was taken before the hill at the beginning of the run but it can easily pass as a photo after. It's generally my face once I get to the hill and when I really don't wanna run :-)

QOTD: What is your current goal with running?
How are you working towards that goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment