Friday, September 28, 2012

2 Mile Run Recap

So I headed out for a run this evening despite still feeling crappy from the cold/flu bug that is slowly but surely taking me down. I did one of my usual routes tonight but extended it so it consisted of 2 miles instead of roughly 1 1/2.


Find more Run in Mayer, AZ I finished it in 31 minutes and 41 seconds which although I'm not too impressed with the time I'll take it. I am still sick so it'll do. Nothing too out of the ordinary until my last tenth of a mile or so when a broom came flying from the back of a trailer attached to a van and nearly took me out. I am not making this up. There was a rouge broom. What's better than a rogue broom? RUNNING with said rogue broom down the street after the van. Oh yes, I totally did. Fortunately I didn't have to go to far with the giant awkward baton because the van turned off into a driveway. I can only imagine what I looked like...always an adventure!

QOTD: What are some unusual thing that have happen on your runs?

No comments:

Post a Comment