Saturday, September 8, 2012

I'm back!

Okay so this will be  quick update on what's been going on and the next post will be reviews for a couple of new products. I have survived my first two weeks of the EMT program so that is very cool in my book, got new trainers the day before yesterday (I'll review them soon) new headphones and a new sports bra (these will all be reviewed). I'm also trying to wrap my mind around a Personal Finance class with the hopes of learning how to be more proactive in budgeting. We'll see how that goes but right now it all seems very confusing. Another thing I've been working on and thinking about is blog posts, what to include and what to write about so I plan on getting some of those ideas going and turning them into helpful posts for you guys. Hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment